Full Day Private Tour of Aphrodisias and Pamukkale from Kusadasi
In this full-day tour of Aphrodisias and Pamukkale experience the two great ancient cities that influenced the region's history.
The most exciting points of Aphrodisiastour are the City of Aphrodite, the Big stadium, Odeon, monumental gateway and the Temple of Aphrodite. It's the ruins at Ephesus that are the most important when it comes to the old sites of Turkey.
Aphrodisias is essential as well. The site, exceptionally well preserved and restored, it is easy to lose yourself at the moment because it doesn't have the massive tourist crowds it probably deserves. Imagining life in the Aphrodisias of old is not difficult.
In Pamukkale, you will see preserved parts of ancient Hierapolis, the theatre and Necropolis, one of the most prominent old graveyards.
Pamukkale as a miracle of nature, famous for its white thermal pools. Truly spectacular in its own right, the geological phenomenon that is Pamukkale, literally ''Cotton Castle'' in Turkish.
With such a unique combination of natural wonders, it's little wonder that Pamukkale-Hierapolis is a Unesco World Heritage site.
After spending all day in Aphrodisias and Pamukkale, we are going to return to Kusadasi or Izmir.
- The most exciting points of Aphrodisias are the City of Aphrodite, the Big stadium, Odeon, monumental gateway and the Temple of Aphrodite.
- Visit the biggest Necropolis in Asia minor, where many essential Romans are interred.
- Explore the ruins of Hierapolis, a Roman resort city built on the natural hot springs.
- See the beautiful natural travertine terraces of Pamukkale, formed over centuries by flowing mineral water.
- Get the experts views about Pamukkale, the ancient Greco-Roman, and Byzantine city of Hierapolis, which was built on top of the \'White castle\
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 3 are free of charge
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Kusadasi Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Parking Fees.
- Round Trip Private Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Private Expert Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Using sun protection is important during the summer for your skincare.
- Wear comfortable footwear.