Full Day Private Priene, Miletus And Didyma Tour From Kusadasi
Pose for photos next to the remarkable Temple of Athena in ancient Priene; marvel at the vast Roman theatre of Miletus; and discover the sacred Greek sanctuary of Didyma, with the famous Temple of Apollo on our full day private Priene, Miletos And Didyma tour from Kusadasi.
Accompanied by your guide, visit the ruins, and get a sense of ancient life as you stroll through the Agora, admire the grand theatre, and see the remains of the gymnasium and Roman Baths in Priene.
Stop to take pictures of archaeological highlights such as the Temple of Demeter, and the Temple of Athena, which you will find at the foot of a sheer rock face. Continue to ancient Miletos, once one of Anatolia’s largest cities, perched on the banks of the Meander River.
Explore the ruins, and be sure to visit the star attraction – the large 25,000-seat Roman theatre, one of the most impressively preserved in Anatolia.
After lunch at a local restaurant, we will stop at the magnificent ruins of Didyma. Discover how the ancient site was a sacred centre of ancient Greece, and trace its fascinating history as you see the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, one of the largest sanctuaries of the Greek world.
After a full day uncovering Turkey’s ancient history, return to Kusadasi, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or cruise terminal.
- Explore the Theater and the Bouleuterion in ancient Priene.
- Admire the Roman theatre of Miletus
- Visit the sacred Greek site of Didyma and the Temple of Apollo.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Cruise Port and Kusadasi Hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional Turkish lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Round trip transfer
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Private licenced guide
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.