Family Fun in Ephesus & Sirince Village From Kusadasi
This excursion, Family Fun: Ephesus & Sirince Village tour from Kusadasi, is the perfect way for your family to experience the pure culture of Turkey.
Drive to Ephesus through the agricultural fields of cotton, fruit trees, olives, and figs. Explore the area that is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Pass the Hadrian Temple, the first structure to be made entirely of marble. Stroll down the Arcadian Way, a beautiful marble street.
Continue to the magnificent Celsius Library, one of the best-preserved libraries in the world. View the Baths of Scholastikia and walk past the Terrace Houses the Great Theatre, dating back to the Hellenistic period. Visit the theatre where St. Paul has preached Christianity.
Afterwards, we will drive to the beautiful village of Sirince, with its whitewashed Greek houses and little streets. Stroll through this charming town and shop for local handicrafts. Enjoy lunch at an old school with the stunning views of the valley and village. Taste the local specialities, including the local wine produced within the town.
On the way back to the ship or hotel, a stop will be made to view and learn the intricate art of Turkish carpet-weaving. Alternatively, you can take this time to relax in the gardens here and enjoy a refreshment.
- View the Baths of Scholastikia
- Walk past the Terrace Houses and the Great Theatre
- Explore the theatre where St. Paul has preached Christianity.
- A stop will be made to view and learn the intricate art of Turkish carpet-weaving. Alternatively, you can take this time to relax within the gardens here and enjoy a refreshment.
- Stroll through Sirince
- Enjoy lunch at an old school with a beautiful view of the valley and village.
- Explore Ephesus considered to be one of the impressive archaeological sites in the world. Follow your guide past the Hadrian Temple, walk down the Arcadian Way, a beautiful marble street. Continue to the breathtaking Celsius Library.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 3 are free of charge
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Hotels, Kusadasi Port and Selcuk Hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant in Sirince
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This excursion involves walking over relatively uneven surfaces and cobblestone and can be slippery when wet.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.