Ephesus and Pottery Workshop Private Tour From Kusadasi
Meet with your guide and driver at your hotel at a time that suits you, then travel to the ancient city of Ephesus.
Ephesus was once a thriving cultural centre in the classical world with over 250,000 inhabitants.
Enjoy a guided tour of the site’s highlights that can be customised to your interests. Don’t miss the open-air amphitheatre, Library of Celsus, and the temples, baths, and squares where the people once lived worked and worshipped.
You can follow in their footsteps and walk the marble streets through the city, and learn about the culture and daily life in ancient Ephesus.
The next stop is a visit to a local ceramics workshop, where you’ll get an introduction to Turkey's traditional art.
Tiles and ceramics have been produced in this amazing country for hundreds of years, and you will get to watch a presentation on the process, then see Turkish tiles take shape.
This private tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Guided tour of the ancient city of Ephesus
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Be amazed at a tile and ceramic presentation
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 6 to 7
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Kusadasi Hotel
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 23 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Food and drink
- Apply suncream especially in the Summer months
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes prior to your departure time