Ancient Ephesus Private Tour with Wine Tasting from Kusadasi Port
Meet your driver in the reception of your hotel or the cruise port in Kusadasi, then drive along the scenic coastal road with stunning views towards the ancient site of Ephesus.
Once you have arrived you will begin your Ephesus tour at the Magnesia Gate, then stroll to a number of spectacular monuments including the Forum, the Library of Celsus, the Odeon, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika, and the Great Theatre. Stroll back to your vehicle along Arcadian Way which is a grand avenue where Cleopatra and Mark Anthony once rode in procession.
After you have explored Ephesus you will continue to the Seven Sages Winery, known locally as Yedi Bilgeler, where you'll stop for a relaxing lunch. When you have finished your meal, explore the fantastic 12-acre estate, which grows Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, and Shiraz grapes.
In the production area, learn the process of winemaking and what is needed to make fine local wine, from oak barrels to bottling machines, filtration equipment, and stainless steel fermentation tanks. Taste three different wines, then return to the vehicle for the trip back to Kusadasi, where this tour finishes at the original departure point.
- See the World of ancient Greeks and Romans as you explore Ephesus
- Learn about Turkish wines on a sprawling estate
- Explore the Seven Sages Winery also known as Yedi Bilgeler
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the spectacular ruins of Ancient Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Pick-up servicePick up from the Port in Kusadasi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided tour of Ancient Ephesus with Wine Tasting
- Traditional Lunch
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Kusadasi hotel
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Other services not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Meals not listed as Inclusions
- Please bring your booking documentation and passports with you
- Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your pickup time