Take a Full Day Tour to Pamukkale From Antalya
After your pickup from your Antalya Hotel, we will drive you to Pamukkale, and along the way, you will see some beautiful Turkish Villages with lush olive trees.
After a 2 hours drive, we arrive at Pamukkale located in the province of Denizli and this natural wonder is made up of terraces and travertines formed by hot springs and streams that deposit carbonate minerals.
Pamukkale waters are believed to have curative powers and have been used as a thermal bath for centuries. Noted for its excellent characteristics, the ancient site was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
Located near to Pamukkale is Hierapolis which was founded in 200 BC by Eumenes II in dedication to the Amazon Queen Hiera and wife of Telephos, the founder of Pergamum. Hierapolis is an ancient site that attracts worldwide attention for its grand monuments and buildings.
The ancient city of Hierapolis lost its Hellenistic façade because of a number of earthquakes and gained a new facade that reflects the influences of Roman architecture during the reconstruction.
In the Byzantine period, Pamukkale became an essential site to Christianity after St Phillip one of the apostles of Jesus was murdered in this city. The city then became under the rule of the Turks in the 9th century and still preserves its value and significance as it did on its very first day.
Welcoming thousands of visitors on Pamukkale and Hierapolis tours for its natural wonders and ancient monuments every year and Pamukkale is waiting to welcome you as well!
- Visit the ancient site of Hierapolis with majestic monuments and buildings
- Bathe in the hot springs believed to have curative powers
- Visit the ancient site of Pamukkale which is on UNESCO World Heritage List
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 13 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located hotel in Antalya.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local Taxes
- Transportation from hotel by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Parking fees
- Dinner on the way back to Antalya
- Meals other then stated (Breakfast&Lunch)
- Drinks during the tour
- Admission fees for site(Pamukkale Naturalpark and Cleopatrapool)
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- Personal expenses
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Amendments are upon availability and may require a supplement fee
- We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing
- Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact departure time