Antalya City Tour
Pick up from your centrally located Antalya hotel and transfer to the very centre to begin our walking tour in Antalya Kaleici with an experienced guide to see the history step by step.
You will discover, the Hadrians Gates, Broken Minaret, Hidirlik Tower and Karalioglu Park with a short break to see the Mediterranean Sea from the top.
After we walk down to visit the old harbour. With the elevator, we are quick in the top to visit the Republic Square on the way the Fluted Minaret and Clock Tower you will have the opportunity to see.
Completing our trip İn Kaleici and move from Old Lara Road to the Düden Park Waterfall where we will have lunch. Drive to the west side of Antalya and move to the Tünektepe Cable Car.
We will reach the Teleferik area. Take the Teleferik to the top and relax with views of Antalya Mediterranean Sea and drink your coffee. At 16:30 our car will drop you back to your hotel.
- Discover Hadrian's gate and see panoramic views from Karalioglu Park
- Visit the old harbour and see the clock tower
- Have lunch at Duden Park Waterfall
- Take the Teleferik to the top of Tünektepe and relax with views of Antalya Mediterranean Sea
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Turkish
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Antalya hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees
- Experienced guide
- Travel insurance
- Transportation by minibus with A/C
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Soft drinks/Alcoholic drinks with lunch
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear for walking.