Phi Phi Island Plankton Sunset Cruise
The excursion leaves from the main pier (Tonsai Pier) on Phi Phi Don at 3:00 pm and returns around 9:00 pm. Our first stop is Maya Bay for a photo stop. We then head around the back of Maya Bay passing through Loh Sama Bay and on to the stunning Pileh Bay for snorkelling and kayaking.
After eating fresh fruit we then head to the Viking Caves for photos and the to our mooring spot for the night at Loh Mah Dee Beach. When we arrive all day trippers will be leaving and we will be left with a 1 kilometre stretch of pristine white sand which is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, kayaking or exploring. At around 6:30 pm we return to the boat and it’s time for a delicious all you can eat Thai feast. Special diets are catered for with individual meals. After your meal is settled, put on your life jacket, masks and snorkels and swim with the glowing plankton.
You have to put your head underwater and wave your body around to truly experience the kaleidoscopic light show. There are many other sunset tours on Phi Phi but we are unique!
- Visit all the highlight spots around Phi Phi Island
- Well maintained 21 metre cruiser
- All you can eat Thai buffet
- Snorkelling and Kayaking
- Swim with Phosphorescent Plankton
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou need to meet at the main pier on Phi Phi Don called Tonsai Pier at 2:45 pm.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All you can eat Thai Buffet (Special diets catered for)
- Fresh fruit and drinking water
- Masks and Snorkels
- National Park Entry Fees
- Personal expenses
- If you have a hotel that is not in the main Phi Phi Don village you will have to organize a long tail to the main pier to meet the boat at the end of the tour. If the waves and/or wind are strong the boats may not run at night time to take you back to your hotel.
- Access to Maya Bay is closed from 1 June to 31 September
- Please note that the itinerary may change depending on weather conditions on the day.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1