Private Safari: Wilpattu National Park
Explore the stunning scenery and the incredibly abundant wildlife, overlooking the dazzling dry tropical rain forest and the silver-blue small water pools lay without a ripple.
Rest assuring you the sights of mighty elephants, a Wilpaththu Safari can also offer you the views of spotted deer, barking deer, jackals, sambhar, wild pig, and water buffalo. Apart from the mammals, a Wilpaththu safari can guarantee you an ample of opportunities for spotting incredibly beautiful swamps of butterflies saturated with vivid colours including great egg fly, great orange tip, glad-eye bush brown, blue Mormon, common Mormon, crimson rose and more.
Thanks to the stunning coastal belt, shallow lakes, dense scrublands, treeless grasslands and thick forest, you‘ll catch a variety of wildlife during your Wilpaththu safari experience. The small water bodies scatter around the park is a prominent feature that enhances the photographic character of the park, while attracting a verity of aquatic birds and reptiles.
For those who are in love with tropical wildlife, Wilpaththu safari is a must. Arrange your Wilpaththu safari with us and we’ll guarantee you a safe and smooth ride for a great price.
- Enjoy a wildlife safari
- See the wild elephants
- Watch the leopards
- Go Bird Watching
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe will collect you from the park gates of Wilpattu National Park or from your hotel in Wilpattu.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes and service charges
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Pickup/Dropoff from/to any location not within a 5 KM radius of the Park Gate. (Upon request)
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Standard Local Breakfast (LKR 500) and Standard Local Lunch (LKR 800) can be arranged upon request (24 hours prior).
- Personal expenses