Private Safari: Kaudulla National Park
A safari in the Kaudulla national park in Sri Lanka is a bucket-list aspiration for many tourists, which mean the place is an absolutely incredible wildlife spectacle. Located in the historic city of Polonnaruwa in Sri Lanka, Kaudulla national park presents an ample of opportunities for travellers to spot majestic elephants in their natural habitats.
In addition to the elephants, sambar deer, Sri Lankan axis deer, chevrotain, wild boar, Asian spoonbill, grey-headed fish eagle, painted stork and openbill stork are common visuals at the park. Aside from these, one could rarely capture the glimpse of leopard and sloth bear in the forest.
Going on a bumpy ride through an evergreen forest of Kaudulla national park along the small trails is a great adventure, wildlife enthusiasts can’t say ‘NO’ to.
The Kaudulla reservoir being the lifeblood to the wildlife of the park, attracts herds of elephants during the dry season from nearby Minneriya, Wasgamuwa and Somawathiya national parks. June to September being the best time to go on a Kaudulla Safari, the national park offers you the opportunity to go on a paddle boat ride and capture birds at a close range in their natural habitats.
The thin green line of trees at distance along with the blue sky and silvery reservoir and the emerald green grassland that contrast the rock black elephants is quite a scenery that charm travellers around the world.
Capture this blissful sight with zero worries with us, as we can arrange you a smooth Kaudulla safari experience promising you’re the best rates and a safe ride.
- Go bird watching.
- See the wild elephants.
- Enjoy a Wildlife Safari.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will collect you from the park gates of Yala National Park or from your hotel in Yala.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- All taxes and service charges
- Standard Local Breakfast (LKR 500) and Standard Local Lunch (LKR 800) can be arranged upon request (24 hours prior).
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Pickup/Dropoff from/to any location not within a 5 KM radius of the Park Gate. (Upon request)
- Personal expenses