Visit a Pig Farm in Jabugo and Dehesa From Seville
Our tour begins with the collection of our clients at your hotel. After a brief stop for breakfast, we will continue to Jabugo.
We will visit a Dehesa to know the environment where the Iberian pig is raised. We will move to a hams dryer where we will have the opportunity to learn the art of cutting ham and different varieties of ham.
An unforgettable experience available from Seville!
- Have breakfast on the way to Jabugo
- Get to know hoe Iberian pigs are raised
- Have the opportunity to learn the art of cutting ham and the different varieties
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Aracena vilalge guided tour
- Pig farm tour guide
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable clothing/footwear for this tour.