Triana Neighborhood Off the Beaten Path
Know the foundation of the neighbourhood, the origin of the regional costume, how the Tapas in Triana was born, including the name of the most popular neighbourhood in the city, the main Andalusian traditions and customs, and the legends that emerge from them.
We will enter through its streets and its darkest corners, like those who witnessed the torture of the Inquisition, we will visit its Cathedral and its Giralda because they also have them. We will discover why the inhabitants of Triana are so particular and why they feel so proud to have been born there because it is a special and different neighbourhood within Seville. And is that Triana … is point and apart.
- Get to know the origin of the regional costume
- Discover how the Tapas in Triana was born
- Enter through its streets and its darkest corners
- Visit its Cathedral and its Giralda
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Semi private guided tour
- Other extras
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing/footwear for this tour.