The White Villages of Cordoba Private Tour From Seville
After our pick up at the hotel, we will move to Almedinilla, where we will visit your valuable Roman city. We will continue our tour visiting the beautiful town of Priego de Córdoba, the balcony of Andalusia, where we will visit the Fuente del Rey and the historic centre.
On the way back we will visit Lucena, the Jewish city par excellence and from where the legend says Noé was buried. We will visit its beautiful historical center and the impressive Parroquia de San Mateo with masonic allusions. A tour where the beauty of its villages joins that of its monuments, legends and stories, all without leaving Córdoba.
- Visit the beautiful town of Priego de Córdoba
- See the historical centre the impressive Parroquia de San Mateo
- Hear the legends and stories
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in the area of Sevilla.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tickets at monuments
- Almedinilla roman city
- Lucena tour guide
- Priego de Córdoba tour guide
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.
- We recommend you wear suitable/comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.