The Monastery of San Isidoro Del Campo and “The Bible of the Bear”
It is the place where the translation of the Bible into Spanish began, the so-called Bible of the Bear, and the first monument named “Artistic Historic Site of National Interest” in the province of Seville.
Do you know what emblematic building we are talking about? The Jerónimo Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo, one of the key scenes from the Andalusian history.
- Visit the place where the translation of the Bible into Spanish began
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Semi private guided tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear for walking for this tour.