Semi Private Jerez Tour From Seville
After the pick up at the hotel, we will move to Jerez, in the province of Cádiz. We will make a guided tour of the city visiting the most emblematic points.
After lunch, we will make a guided visit to a family winery where we will make a tasting of different wines. We will enter the vineyards to learn about the process of grape growth.
In the afternoon, after a brief stop for coffee, we will return to Seville.
- Hear the history and legends of the city
- Enjoy its unique environment and architecture
- Visit the most important streets, squares, buildings and civil monuments
- Walk by the streets Larga and Lancería
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Wine tasting
- Wine cellar tour
- Jerez city tour
- Other extras
- Please include your hotel/apartment address when making your booking.
- we recommend you wear comfortable and suitable clothing and footwear for this tour.