Semi Private Cathedral and Alcazar Tour From Seville
We will start the tour going into the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Catholic gothic in the world, and one of the pantheons of the discoverer Cristobal Colón. We will also have the possibility to climb the famous Giralda, the old minaret tower of what used to be the largest mosque in Seville.
Later we will go to the Reales Alcázares de Sevilla, where we will pay special attention to show you the Mudejar palace, the real jewel of this monument. Although it was raised by a Christian king, you will feel inside it as if you were in the East.
Your visit will delight in beautifully coloured tiles, plasterwork that seems to defy the laws of gravity, constellations of stars drawn on its rich roofs or sumptuous patios that represent the earthly paradise. In the same way, you will know other places like the gothic palace of Alfonso X the Wise, or the old House of the Contracting, closely related to the discovery of America.
- Start the tour going into the Cathedral of Seville
- Have the possibility to climb the famous Giralda
- Go to the Reales Alcázares de Sevilla
- Get to know other places like the gothic palace of Alfonso X the Wise
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tour guide
- We recommend you wear appropriate and comfortable clothing/footwear for this tour.