Roman City of Italica
An exciting journey in time visiting the House of Birds, House of the Planetarium, Major Baths, Gym and the Roman amphitheatre.
The tour begins with a visit to the city, you will know how they lived in Roman times in Andalusia, you will be surprised with the comforts they had, how a city was organized, the incredible engineering knowledge they had and the number of elements that have lasted the length of the time.
The explanations of the guide will help you to imagine life, the buildings and the atmosphere that was breathed just over 2200 years ago. The route ends at the Roman amphitheatre, where you will visit the accesses and labyrinths of one of the largest amphitheatres of the Empire.
- Imagine the life, the buildings and the atmosphere that was breathed just over 2200 years ago!
- Visit the House of Birds, House of the Planetarium, Major Baths, Gym and the Roman amphitheatre
- Learn how they lived in Roman times in Andalusia
- Visit the accesses and labyrinths of one of the largest amphitheatres of the Empire
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Not available on Mondays
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tour guide
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear/clothing for this tour.