Private Tour of Seville Cathedral
It will be a pleasant journey through the different architectural styles used to build its immense 5 ships and its more than 40 altars and chapels. We will stop at the most interesting, knowing multiple curiosities such as empty tombs, stolen paintings, or the Virgin that was entrusted to sailors and sailors before their transoceanic trips, such as Christopher Columbus.
From this famous character, you will discover the enormous mausoleum where his remains rest, full of symbolism. On the route through the Cathedral, we will pay special attention to the largest altarpiece built in Christendom, in the Main Chapel, whose vision will make you feel small.
Also to the choir located directly opposite, also full of secrets and where two colossal organs emerge that occasionally invade the temple with its pompous sonority. In the same way, you will meet with us the Major Sacristy with its important collection of treasures, such as the Virgin of the Battles that Fernando III always carried with him, or the keys of the city that said King collected at the hands of the last Muslim governor of Seville.
Do you know why they were two? And finally, there will also be time to discover its interesting past, from the famous Patio de Los Naranjos. And of course, if you have strength, you can climb the historic 34 ramps of the Giralda and enjoy the best view of Seville under its bells. We will encourage you to count them, we will reveal the reason for that number.
- Take a pleasant journey through the different architectural styles
- Discover the enormous mausoleum where Christopher Columbus remains rest
- Pay special attention to the largest altarpiece built in Christendom
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cathedral Tickets
- Private Tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear appropriate clothing for this tour.