Private Italica Bike Tour From Seville
The Roman city of Italica owes its architectural and historical value to very relevant events. On the one hand, the birthplace of Emperor Trajan and on the other for being the first Roman city after the defeat of Anibal by Scipio in the decisive battle of Ilipa Magna.
The city of Italica preserves one of the largest amphitheatres in the world as well as its majestic city with its streets and some domes very well preserved and rehabilitated. A very unknown place for those who visit Seville, but because of its proximity invites you to visit it by bike, no more than 12 kilometers.
We will cycle through the old Via de la Plata, passing through the monastery of San Isidoro del Campo (place of the first translations of the Bible into Spanish). On our arrival in Italica, we will make a guided tour of two hours.
- Visit the Roman City of Italica
- Cycle through the old Via de la Plata
- Pass through the monastery of San Isidoro del Campo
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Italica tour guide
- Equipment and material
- Specialized guide
- Other extras
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear and clothing for this tour