Private Expedition To 'Mars'
Rio Tinto, considered by NASA as the biochemical environment most similar to the planet Mars, offers a unique space. An ideal hiking route for lovers of photography and hiking. A half day tour with hotel pick up from Seville. We will visit the floured area of the Tinto River.
Then we move to La Palma de El Condado (Huelva) to enjoy an exclusive brandy cellar as a complement to our visit. Expedition to Mars details all the biological aspects of the Tinto River, the use of resources by the peoples that live in the margin and the evolution from the tests that NASA conducted 10 years ago.
- Visit Rio Tinto - The closest place on earth to Mars!
- A unique experience perfect for hikers and photographers
- Visit a brandy cellar in La Palma de El Condado
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Rio Tino mines
- Brandy winery
- Guide tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear and clothing for this tour
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking