Private Bike Tour in Seville
An expert and friendly local guide will share with you the myths, legends and stories behind these fascinating places. It will also offer you first-hand information about the best places to eat, drink and party during your stay in Seville. The tour starts at the magnificent 13th-century Muslim tower, the Torre del Oro.
From there we will cross the Guadalquivir to the beautiful old quarter of Triana, with its whitewashed houses and its colourful windows. We will visit the Church of Santa Ana and the Castle of San Jorge before crossing the river again and pedalling through the centre.
Among the monuments we will visit are the San Telmo Palace, the University, the amazing Cathedral, the impressive Alcázar and the old Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz, the most monumental Seville. After a relaxing bike ride through the exuberant Maria Luisa Park, we will return to the starting point at the Torre del Oro.
- Maria luisa park
- Castle of San Jorge
- Church of Santa Ana
- Torre del Oro
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Assistance insurance
- Bike tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear and clothing for this tour