Private Baelo Claudia Roman City and Tarifa Day Tour From Seville
A day to unite culture and nature...
That the coast of Cadiz is one of the best in the Mediterranean for its waters, is something that we are clear about. But if we also add the possibility of knowing the emporium par excellence of the Andalusian coast from Phoenician origins, it is something already sublime.
Embark on this trip that you can enjoy if you are staying in Seville. Visit the spectacular city of Baelo Claudia, on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, with its dunes and beaches. We pick you up at the hotel, where on arrival we will take a guided tour of the archaeological site, where you can then enjoy the crystal clear beaches of Bologna and the immense Dunes of Tarifa.
- Visit the coast of Cadiz
- See the archeological site of Baelo Claudia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local tour guide in Baelo Caludia
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking
- We recommend you wear suitable and comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour