Off The Beaten Path Tapas Tour in Seville
The exact date and place where the tapa was born is reportedly unknown. The legends and myths involving its birth have grown throughout the decades. Each year a new theory comes to light with some claiming a peasant beginning and others a royal one.
There are, however, common traits to each of these stories that give the myths a certain reality. Modern day society has elevated tapas to a whole other level. They are now popular worldwide, leaving those such as yourself curious to experience such a phenom. Meet your guide in central Seville before heading out to the first bar of the day. They will take you to places where you can try the best tapas from traditional to tapas with a modern twist.
You are welcome to accompany the tapas with a delicious beverage at each location as well. This route is in the Triana neighbourhood, famous for being one of the birthplaces of flamenco. You will leave the tour with palate skilled in Spanish cuisine.
- Try the best tapas from traditional to tapas with a modern twist
- Accompany the tapas with a delicious beverage at each location
- Leave the tour with palate skilled in Spanish cuisine
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Three tapas and three drinks
- Guided tour
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- We recommend you dress accordingly to the weather. Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear for walking.