Guadalquivir Boat Cruise
Embark on a 40-minute trip down the Guadalquivir River to see Seville from a new perspective. With this cruise you will pass through some of the most important places in Seville, such as the Plaza de España or the Plaza de Toros, while navigating the waters of a canal of great historical significance.
Go to the Mayor of Contadero in Seville to embark on a cruise along the Guadalquivir River. This channel, whose history goes back to the ancient Phoenicians and Greece, originated the foundation and prosperity of Seville.
Enjoy the views of the historic city center, named UNESCO World Heritage, while navigating next to emblematic places such as the Plaza de España, the mysterious Torre del Oro, the colossal Giralda, the minaret converted into a bell tower of the Cathedral of Seville , and the Plaza de Toros, considered one of the best in the country.
When passing through the neighbourhood of Triana, famous for its ceramic mosaics, contemplate the architecture of the 19th century next to the shore.
- Embark on a 40-minute trip down the Guadalquivir River
- Pass through some of the most important places in Seville
- Enjoy the views of the historic city centre
- Pass through the neighbourhood of Triana
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 40 minutes
- The boats every 30 minutes, from May to September from 11:00am to 22:00pm and from October to April from 11:00am to 19:00am
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Boat Cruise
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please hand your voucher to the guide present at the departure point.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.