Granada, Albaycin and Alhambra Day Trip From Seville
For lunch, head to the Albaycin neighbourhood for a taste pairing of Andalusian tapas and drinks. With every drink you order, 1 tapa (a generous plate of local food) is served. Your local guide will explain the origin of this tradition.
Sample a special dessert from Granada that was originally made for the Pope. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada mountains as you walk through the Gypsy neighbourhood. Experience the multicultural influences of the city centre, rich with the aroma of teas and spices drifting from local houses and markets.
Learn the Roman, Muslim, Christian, and Gypsy history of Granada's streets. Transfer back to Seville after a full day of history, flavours and Spanish exoticism.
- Learn the Roman, Muslim, Christian, and gypsy history of Granada on storied streets!
- Head to the Albaycin neighborhood for a taste pairing of Andalusian tapas and drinks!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada mountains!
- Wander the chambers and gardens of the Alhambra!
- Skip the long lines to the Alhambra, and discover one of the most impressive palaces and gardens in Spain!*
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Walking Tour of Albaycin neighbourhood
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Transfer with Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Skip-The-Line Tickets to the Alhambra*
- Day-tour to Granada with Hotel Pick-Up and visit of Alhambra Palace
- Other extras
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable shoes for walking for this tour.
- Skip-The-Line Tickets to the Alhambra are subject to availability. The tour inside the Alhambra is unguided.
- Please include your hotel/apartment address when making your booking.