Full Day: Cordoba from Seville Private Tour
The trip will start from Seville towards Córdoba in the morning, and the first stop will be in Carmona - one of the most beautiful villages in Andalusia, where the group will make a short tour to visit the most important jewels of this place. After the brief passage through Carmona, we will arrive in Córdoba, this city that was the most populous in the world offers us an enormous cultural and historical legacy. Once there, the guide will accompany you to discover the streets of the historic centre of the city declared a World Heritage Site.
The Roman Bridge, the Calahorra Tower, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos de la Albolaifa, the royal stables ... are some of the attractions that can be visited on the walk, at the end of it we will arrive at the Mosque-Cathedral, the most important jewel of Islamic art that has survived until our days and cradle of the Umayyad splendour with its brilliant golden mosaics and the endless "forest of columns". After the visit, you will have free time to have lunch and do your shopping or simply relax admiring the beauty of the white streets of the city.
- Let you conduct and know incredible architecture of Mosque Cathedral
- Immerse in local culture together with our guide
- Discover the moorish atmosphere through Cordoba streets
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up at customer accommodation in Seville (if in the historical center) or nearest point indicated.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance tickets to Mosque with head phones
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off (if accomodation is in the historical center)
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour inside the Mosque
- Please bring your mobile phone with you in case we need to contact
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- Please leave us your complete telephone number with international code at time of booking