Cooking Workshop In A Traditional Andalusian House
The towns of the province of Seville harbour a rich culinary culture praised internationally. In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to know the culinary style most characteristic of Andalusia in an experience in which you will be the protagonist. Enjoy acquiring the knowledge to make excellent dishes with your own hands. Prepare a large number of recipes composed of purely natural ingredients wrapped in the most authentic atmosphere of a traditional house in the region.
This immersive experience will take place in a town near Seville known for its traditional character and its imperishable Andalusian identity. For about 4 hours you can enjoy the preparation of several dishes of local cuisine following the advice of its inhabitants in a cosy home. The shuttle service will take you from your hotel to the town while enjoying the beautiful views of the fields of southern Spain. Upon arrival there you will visit the Mercado de Abasto, well known for its food and natural ingredients from the best-kept orchards. Your specialized guide will inform you about the long history of this market of Arab origin while carrying out the selection of products.
The ingredients collected will serve as the basis for a great culinary experience. Far from modern cooking workshops and devoid of personality, this instruction will help you to know in detail the development of rural cuisine. You will participate in preparing your own dishes under the advice of an expert local cook. Among its recipes are authentic delicacies such as Salmorejo, beans with ham, the Iberian secret (pieces of pork from the front extremities) and the Cordovan flamenquín.
The dishes to be cooked will be adapted to the time of year in which you make your visit offering the best of each season. With these activities, you will inherit an excellent culinary style and will know first hand the lifestyle in the deep, traditional Andalusia and full of history. In addition, you will be provided with a list of all the recipes put into practice, their ingredients and the steps to follow so you can enjoy them again.
- Enjoy acquiring the knowledge to make excellent dishes with your own hands
- Prepare a large number of recipes composed of purely natural ingredient
- Participate in preparing your own dishes under the advice of an expert local cook
- Take home recipes to enjoy making them again at home
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cooking workshop
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking