Carmona Half Day Tour From Seville
Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Seville and you will depart on an excursion to Carmona, a thousand-year-old city called “The star of Europe”, just half an hour’s drive from Seville.
In Carmona, you will visit the historic centre of this beautiful city, populated since antiquity by Carthaginians, Romans and Muslims. You will discover a Roman necropolis with more than 2000 years, discovered by chance in 1868.
The funerary set consists of several hundred burial chambers, excavated in the rock of the Alcores. You will enjoy a walking tour from the Alcázar de la Puerta de Sevilla to La Puerta de Córdoba and the Alcázar del Rey Don Pedro, and then enter the Church of Santa María, a beautiful example of the Gothic style.
You will finish your day by tasting a glass of sweet wine in a typical bar-cellar.
- Visit 'The Star of Europe'
- Visit the historic centre of this beautiful city
- Discover a Roman necropolis with more than 2000 years
- Enjoy a walking tour from the Alcázar de la Puerta de Sevilla
- Enter the Church of Santa María
- Finish your day by tasting a glass of sweet wine in a typical bar/cellar
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Wine tasting
- Tickets: Alcázar Puerta de Sevilla and Santa María Church
- Tour Guide
- Other extras
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear and clothing for this tour.