Bullfighter Tour With Tapas From Seville
“A different route, in a different place” Knowing first the consecrated figure of bullfighting, as Curro Romero is, when visiting the flamenco rock located in his hometown (Camas). In it we will tour the entire career of bullfighting, as well as enjoying a drink surrounded by their memories.
Later, we will head to the current Plaza de Toros de Camas, where we will meet the new generation of bullfighters visiting their bullfighting school, the largest in the province. In it we can see and hear the future bullfighting figures of the town.
Finally, we will relax and enjoy a tapa in one of the most traditional and bullfighting venues in the city, immersed in the history of bullfighting in the city of Seville.
- Guided tour in small bullfighter village with tasting of traditional tapas.
- Local guide
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 tapas and 2 drinks
- Semi private guided tour
- Other extras
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.