Aracena Pig Farm Visit From Sevilla
After this experience, you will visit the charming village of Aracena set in a natural park and renowned for its famous architecture and gastronomy! After lunch, you can enjoy a guided tour of the town of Aracena. At the end of the visit, you will return to Seville and be dropped at your hotel.
You will make one last brief stop on the way back. This is semi-private tour is ideal for families and couples! Seville can get very busy during high season. Over "Semana Santa" (Easter week) is probably the busiest time of all. These can be the perfect times to get out of the city: where you won't find any tourists! Seville is about so much more than the city itself.
What surrounds Seville is a natural gem. Don't let the city lights blind you to the beauty beyond! Oh, and who doesn't love a bit of Jamon?
- Discover the ecosystem of the environment, the local gastronomy, the elaboration of artisan products in a semi-private tour!
- We will get to know the traditional Andalusian culture of the mountain villages!
- Transfers are made in comfortable vehicles with air conditioning!
- Tour flexible and adapted to the preferences of the clients!
- Fantastic landscapes of Mediterranean forest!
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Driver and Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop off in Seville
- Comfortable transportation with air conditioning
- Tasting of ecological Iberian ham
- Visit of the family-owned farm in the Sierra of Jabugo
- Visit of the Natural Park and the town of Aracena
- Other extras
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear/clothing for this tour.