Balloon Ride over World Heritage City of Segovia
Flying in a hot air balloon is an amazing experience, which you’ll remember forever. Ballooning is both serene and thrilling, offering breathtaking views and a feeling of freedom which is totally unique.
You’ll have a real airborne adventure too because hot air balloons travel with the wind so you never know exactly where you’ll fly. See from the sky beautiful Segovia landscape and wildlife hundreds or even thousands of feet below.
Meet us in the meeting point in Segovia. Once all of our guests have checked in, you will receive a brief orientation from our hospitality staff, and then it’s off to the launch site!
Upon arrival to our launch site you will have the opportunity to see the final steps of our balloons being inflated. Once everyone has been comfortably assisted into the baskets ....it’s time to fly! Get ready for the ride of your life!
Launching at sunrise when the winds are light and the temperature is cool is a very exhilarating experience in itself, once the balloon leaves the ground you feel as though you are becoming one with the crisp morning air.
Before you know it, you are peacefully floating above the Segovia's countryside and city, taking in all that this Word Heritage city can you offer, from the Aqueduct to the majestic mountains surrounding the Town. All of which make Segovia one of the most prestigious cities in Spain.
Ballooning offers a unique perspective giving you a new appreciation for the true beauty of the region.
All good things must come to an end; however, the fun is definitely not over yet. Once you land, we host a Spanish Cava Brunch celebration in the landing spot. There you will have the opportunity to revel in the experience you all just shared while sipping on Cava and enjoying a typical Spanish brunch that will have you going back for more.
After that, our balloon guests will be brought back, by our hospitality staff, to the Segovia meeting point.
- The entire activity lasts about 3 hours
- The balloon ride lasts about 1 hour
- We will fly to different heights, always very gently
- After the landing we will enjoy a celebration in the countryside
- We will enjoy a picnic lunch
- We will have a toast with champagne
- We will return to the place of takeoff in our support vehicles
- The activity also includes a video and a photographic report
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up service in Madrid and return (30 €)
- Disability ServicesTwo places for the disabled available at no extra charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All the necessary equipment
- 1 hour balloon flight
- Picnic in the landing place
- Champagne toast
- Flight certificate
- Photo report
- Vegetarian or special menu
- Liability insurance
- Video Report
- Transfer to the takeoff point
- All flights are made very early in the morning
- Suitable for people of all ages from 6 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- You can fly in a balloon all year round
- Comfortable shoes and a hat or cap are recommended