Sitges Small Group Walking Tour
Just 40 minutes away from Barcelona, Sitges is one of the most famous beach towns in Spain. Picturesque streets, beaches and an area full of clubs, restaurants or shops make this town one of the most popular destinations in Catalonia.
We will meet at Paseo de Gracia 52 (in front of Geox store), you will recognize the tour guide as he will wear a red wristband, it’s very important to be punctual as we have to take a train.
In this two-hour tour, you will see many highlights including the Promenade which leads to the Church of San Bartolomé I Santa Tecla, where you will have one of the best views in town.
From there we will visit some of the most important monuments like Cau Ferrat, the Museu Maricel, the Casa Bacardí, the Fundación Stämplfi or the Palacio del Rey Moro among many others.
At the end of the tour you can choose to eat in one of the fantastic restaurants of the town and relax in one of the multiple beaches (remember to bring a beach towel and sun cream) or you can also choose to get back to Barcelona with the tour guide.
Regardless the option you choose, the tickets for the return train will be provided by the tour guide. Upon completion of this tour, we will give you all the information needed to get back to Barcelona on your own, timetables and train lines you can use to get back to Barcelona.
- Sitges is one of the most famous beach towns in Spain and one of the most popular destinations in Catalonia
- See many highlights including the Promenade which leads to the Church of San Bartolomé i Santa Tecla, where you will have one of the best views in town
- Enjoy fantastic restaurants in the town and relax in one of the multiple beaches
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- Train ticket to Sitges (return, 35 minutes transfer to Sitges by train)
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- A fruit juice or an ice cream
- Public transport tickets
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Monuments/buildings entrance tickets, we will visit them from outside
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.