Secrets of the Gothic Quarter: Private Tour
Barcelona is a city with a history stretching back 2.000 years to the time of the Romans. While the Catalonian capital has transformed many times over the centuries, it still retains the charm of the former historic eras.
Once your guide meets you at your hotel, you will start this 3-hour walking tour, we will start visiting the great Ciutadella Park. Highlights include the Castle of the Three Dragons, the Zoo, the Catalonian Parliament and the spectacular waterfall.
After that, we will go into the most ancient district of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter. With some narrow streets, there are always plenty of nice surprises and hidden gems of the city waiting to be discovered. Highlights include the Jewish Quarter, the majestic Cathedral, the Plaza del Rey, the Roman walls, the Gothic church of Santa Maria del Mar, among many more.
- Take a journey through the time exploring the beautiful Gothic Quarter of Barcelona
- Discover some of the most emblematic places in this city
- Explore the Ciutadella Park, the Born Quarter, and all the secrets of the Gothic Quarter
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is not available on the following dates: 1st January, 24th June, 11th September, 25th December and 26th December 2019
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is guaranteed in: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, German
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- An ice cream or a snack
- Public transport tickets
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Monument entrance fees
- Hotel/accommodation drop off
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in, you can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- This tour starts from your hotel/apartment and ends at Plaça Reial.