Private Walking Skip the Line Sagrada Familia Tour With Independent Interior Visit
Every day thousands of tourists visit the Sagrada Familia, the most important work of the genius Antoni Gaudí but not many of them know its secrets.
Did you know that Gaudí was not the first architect in charge of the Sagrada Familia? We will explain to you all the history of this special place, as well as all the details of the facades. Every single stone has a different story to tell you.
We will discover the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from outside in great detail and at the end of the tour you will be able to go inside the church on your own and stay there as much as you want, you will benefit from the “skip the line” service so forget about the queues as the entrance ticket with audio guide is included!
We will understand the meticulously designed exterior which is richly decorated with scenes and events from the Bible. As Gaudí was a deeply religious man, it is no surprise to discover that he used a lot of his creative energy and time to realize his vision for the church and he was even dubbed "God's Architect".
- Discover the amazing Sagrada Familia church, Gaudi's masterpiece, without any doubt, the most famous and emblematic building in Barcelona
- Learn about the history of this special place, as well as the details of the facades. Every single stone has a different story to tell you
- Skip the line and visit the interior of Sagrada Família, unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is guaranteed in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German & Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- Sagrada Familia entrance fee with skip the line ticket & audio guide
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Access to the Towers
- Hotel/accommodation drop off
- Guided tour inside of Sagrada Familia
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in, you can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.