Panoramic Montjuic Private Walking Tour
Once the tour guide meets you at your hotel or apartment, the tour through the Montjuic hill will start by climbing the mountain with the cable car from where you will enjoy the spectacular views of the city. When we get to the top of the hill, we will visit the old fortress which was used with military purposes to defend Barcelona from enemies.
We will descend the mountain and visit the area where the Olympics took place in 1992. We will have the chance to visit the major facilities of this amazing complex including the Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi and the Telecommunications Tower.
Next stop on our tour will be the magnificent National Museum of Catalan Art, a spectacular building where we will visit its outstanding dome. Just before our tour ends, we will explore the Plaza España which is one of the most popular squares in the city and contains many impressive monuments.
- Climb the mountain with the cable car from and enjoy the spectacular views of the city
- Visit the old fortress which was used with military purposes
- Visit the area where the Olympics took place in 1992
- Explore the magnificent National Museum of Catalan Art
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is not available on the 24th June, 11th September, 25th December, 26th December and 1st January
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/apartment in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- The entrance ticket to the Cable Car
- The entrance fee to the Castle
- Public transport tickets
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Please be aware that this tour includes some walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.