Montserrat Mountain Small Group Tour From Barcelona
Escape the hustle and bustle of beautiful Barcelona as you enjoy a private half-day tour to the stunning Montserrat Mountain.
Poised atop the mountain of Montserrat, the Benedictine Abbey of Santa Maria de Montserrat is a must-see for those interested in religious history and breathtaking views. Built 1,000 years ago, the Abbey remains one of the most popular destinations for Christians worldwide, with many choosing to go on a pilgrimage here each year.
Admire the wonderful mountain views and the impressive Basilica at the top of the mountain, considered by some as the site of the Holy Grail. If tantalizing your historical knowledge isn't enough then feast your eyes on the picturesque landscape situated around the monastery as you make your way to the top of the Montserrat.
Be sure to capture the sprawling scenery and spectacular rock formations on camera, these sights can't be found every day! A trip to the area's traditional food markets for the chance to sample some local delicacies is a tasty way to conclude your tour.
- Do as the locals do and spend some time browsing the traditional Catalan food markets
- Make a wish at The Virgin of Montserrat statue
- Marvel at the incredible mountain views and striking rock formations.
- Follow in the steps of the Pilgrims and journey to the Montserrat Mountain.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Russian
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick Up from your Hotel in Barcelona
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Admission to Montserrat.
- Personal tour guide for groups of 1-14 people
- Tour usually begins between 10:00 and 11:00, although this can be adapted to suit your wishes.
- Pick-up and drop off available from any hotel in Barcelona.
- All tours take place in small groups for a personal and private experience.
- The tour is available in both English and Russian with a personal guide.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1