Girona Private Tour: A Game of Thrones City
Girona is an amazingly beautiful city that holds an impressive historical legacy. Located in the north of Catalonia, possesses a unique and special atmosphere and hides thousands of magical nooks.
We will start off by meeting you at your hotel and heading to the Sants train station (Barcelona), where we will take an AVE (High Speed Train) train that takes just 38 minutes to get to Girona, also known as “the city of four rivers”.
Once there, we will visit Girona’s most emblematic places, like the Cathedral, one of the biggest gothic cathedrals worldwide, the Força Vella, an impressive first-century Roman fortress, the basilica of Sant Feliu, Sant Pere de Galligans and Sant Nicolau or the Plaza Independencia among others.
The Jewish Quarter called Call consists of a labyrinth of narrow streets and patios that have maintained their medieval atmosphere. It is one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in the world and clear evidence of the importance of the Jewish culture in Girona.
Wondering why the Game of Thrones chose Girona to film a season? Your guide will show you all the reasons. We will stop to have something to drink and an appetizer to replenish ourselves before returning to Barcelona with the AVE train which will take us back to Sants station.
- Enjoy a Full-Day trip to Girona, an amazingly beautiful city that holds an impressive historical legacy, that was a stage of the series Game Of Thrones
- Explore its Jewish Quarter called Call, consists of a labyrinth of narrow streets and patios that have maintained their medieval atmosphere
- Visit amazing places such as; the Cathedral (one of the biggest gothic cathedrals worldwide) or the Força Vella, an impressive first-century Roman fortress
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is guaranteed in English, Spanish & French
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- AVE train tickets
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map of Barcelona and a city map of Girona
- Cathedral or Jewish museum entrance fee
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Public transport tickets
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Monument entrance fees (unless specified)
- Hotel/Accommodation drop off
- This tour starts at your hotel/apartment and ends at Barcelona Sants Station.
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in, you can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.