Catamaran Sail & Skyline
Experience a fabulous and fun midday sail on the famous Catamaran Orsom. A cruise on board the Catamaran Orsom is the best way to see the skyline and beaches of Barcelona from the sea.
Watch our professional crew put up the sails and enjoy the thrill of sailing in the Mediterranean Sea. You will see Barcelona’s most emblematic and characteristic buildings from the sea such as the Sagrada Familia, W-hotel, and maybe with a little luck, we’ll see dolphins!
Available April to October 2019
- Route: The Catamaran Orsom departs from near the statue of Colon in the Port of Barcelona and sails along the coast of Barcelona. When it returns to the port it visits Marina Port Vell where you can sometimes see the mega yachts of the rich and famous.
- It has a nets area where people can relax and it also has seats in the bar area (covered) and outside the bar.
- Bar on board offering drinks and snacks.
- Relax, sunbathe and see the beaches and skyline of Barcelona from the sea on board the Catamaran Orsom.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available April to October 2019
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible (no electric wheelchair), if the person can walk some steps it could be helpful.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- It has a bar where you could buy drinks and crisps.
- 90 Minute sail on a Catamaran
- Pick up and drop off
- No drinks and/or snacks included Pick up and drop off
- What to wear: we recommend to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.