Boutique Wineries, Wine & Tapas Tour in Barcelona
Discover two unique wine cellars in Barcelona's Wine Region, tasting sparkling cava and wines from its vineyards, paired with tapas on a half day tour from Barcelona. Experience the local culture, gastronomy and art in a journey through the vineyards' landscapes.
Enjoy a special day away visiting two hand-picked wine cellars, chosen for their amazing design, sublime surroundings and wines.
The Cathedral of Cava is the most exquisite gem of modernism architecture where you get to taste 3 premium sparkling glasses of chilled cava, served at the same time to contrast them.
A short drive away lies an exceptional wine cellar tour in an innovative design, blending the owner’s families 12th-century noble house and a state-of-the-art barrel area where the wines mature.
Guided by a professional sommelier, learn about this wine cellar’s passion for its great organic winemaking process, grapes picked by hand and traditional winemaking methods.
Absorb the beauty around you as wine and delicious tapas are served on the veranda with gorgeous views of the vineyards and beyond.
In this wine tour, you explore a privileged wine region influenced by the sun and the Mediterranean Sea, to discover exceptional wine cellars, diversity of wines and local gastronomy.
- Pair your wines with exquisite Spanish tapas
- Visit The Cathedral of Cava with its modernism architecture and taste 3 glasses of sparkling cava
- Visit wine owners 12-century house and state-of-the-art barrel area while enjoying 3 glasses of sparkling cava
- Get away from the crowds and visit hidden treasures
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up service7 Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona. In front of H10 Metropolitan hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tapas at winery paired with wine
- Cava tasting and wine tasting
- Local English speaking guide
- Central pick up / drop off location
- Travel in a comfortable air conditioned van, 8 people max
- Guided visit at a wine cellar by a professional sommelier
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- NOTE: Pick-up and drop-off is at 7 Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona. In front of H10 Metropolitan hotel
- Remember your sunscreen and a hat if visiting in high season