Barcelona’s Modernist Houses Private Tour With Sagrada Familia Ticket
This modernist tour is, without any doubt, the best way to see the works of art of the most famous architects in Barcelona.
We will visit the exterior of the modernist buildings of Puig i Cadafalch, Domenech i Montaner and Gaudí, some of the architects that build up impressive buildings like Casa Amatller, Casa Lleó i Morera, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera.
You will discover other spectacular and less known houses as well, like the Casa Calvet, Casa de les Puntxes or Casa Macaya; to wrap up this tour, we will discover the fantastic Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s masterpiece will leave you speechless, that’s why it’s the most famous monument of the city.
You will know all the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from outside in great detail, and at the end of the tour you will be able to go inside the church on your own and stay there as much as you want, you will benefit from the “skip the line” service so forget about the queues as the entrance ticket with audio guide is included!
With us you will understand the meticulously designed exterior which is richly decorated with scenes and events from the Bible. As Gaudí was a deeply religious man, it is no surprise to discover that he used a lot of his creative energy and time to realize his vision for the church and he was even dubbed "God's Architect".
- Enjoy a beautiful walking tour through the city, admiring the most charming modernist buildings of Barcelona
- Let yourself be charmed by amazing buildings as; Casa Batlló, La Pedrera or Casa de les Punxes, among others
- Skip the line and visit the interior of Sagrada Família, unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is guaranteed in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German & Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- Walking tour through the modernist city area
- Sagrada Familia Skip the Line entrance ticket with audio guide
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Other monument entrance tickets
- Access to the Towers
- Guided tour inside the Sagrada Familia
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in, you can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.