Barcelona’s Modernist Houses Private Tour with Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia Tickets
This modernist tour is, without any doubt, the best way to see the works of art of the most famous architects in Barcelona.
We will visit the exterior of the modernist buildings of Puig i Cadafalch, Domenech i Montaner and Gaudí, some of the architects that build up impressive buildings like Casa Amatller, Casa Lleó i Morera or La Pedrera. One of Gaudí’s magical architecture is Casa Batlló; in this tour, we will visit the inside of this impressive house with an exclusive guided explanation made by your private tour guide.
You will discover other spectacular and less known houses as well, like the Casa Calvet, Casa de les Puntxes or Casa Macaya; to wrap up this tour, we will discover the fantastic Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s masterpiece will leave you speechless, that’s why it’s the most famous monument of the city.
We will discover the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from outside in great detail and at the end of the tour you will be able to go inside the church on your own and stay there as much as you want, you will benefit from the “skip the line” service so forget about the queues as the entrance ticket with audio guide is included!
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights
- We will visit the exterior of the modernist buildings of Puig i Cadafalch, Domenech y Montaner and Gaudí
- Visit the interior of the wonderful Casa Batlló and afterwards, Skip the line and visit the interior of the amazing Sagrada Familia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour will not be available on the following dates: 1st January, 24th June, 11th September, 25th December and 26th December 2019
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is guaranteed in: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, German
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A private tour guide, who will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- Casa Batlló Skip the Line entrance ticket
- Sagrada Familia Skip the Line entrance ticket with audio guide
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Other monument entrance tickets
- Hotel/Accommodation drop off
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in, you can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
- Please be aware that this tour includes some walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.