Barcelona Private Wine Tapas and Wineries Art Experience
5 / 5 total 18 reviews
Duration: 5 hours
Product code: 1311
A private tour away from the hustle and bustle to experience the local culture, gastronomy and art in a journey through vineyards' landscape. Visit the Cathedral of Cava, relaxing inside the most amazing building whilst being served 3 glasses of different cava. Then you will be driven through vineyards to visit a prestigious wine cellar which has unique architectural features, converting the owner’s family farm and transforming its surrounding area into vineyards with an amazing barrel area carved from the rock. Guided visit of the winery and barrel area by professional of the winery to learn about its wine making process. Taste 3 wines accompanied by Spanish tapas and enjoy the best views of its vineyards and beyond.
- Stay away from the crowds and visit hidden treasures in your own private tour
- Pair your wines with exquisite Spanish tapas
- Entrance fee and wine cellar tour of amazing architecture and taste 3 glasses of wine
- Visit The Cathedral of Cava and taste 3 glasses of sparkling cava
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceTo and from your hotel door in Barcelona
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Tapas at winery paired with wine
- Guided visit at wine cellar, barrel area and vineyards by a professional of the winery
- Cava tasting and wine tasting
- Travel in comfortable air conditioning van
- Local English speaking guide / driver
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
Know Before You Go
- The duration of this tour is 9am to 2pm, back to Barcelona in time for lunch
Customer Reviews See all review >
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review