5* Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour in Our Favourite Neighbourhood of El Born.
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Our love for Barcelona started in the enchanting artisanal neighborhood of El Born, in the heart of the old city. Inspired by our passion for the area and it’s wonderful heritage, we created Born to Eat to share our favourite bars, bodegas & restaurants with you. We start our afternoon’s experience with aperitifs in a beautiful rustic bar. You’ll get to know your fellow travellers and guide as we share some of the intertwined history and culture of the areas, to set the scene for the rest of your tour. You’ll learn about the traditions of vermut, the little alleyways of Born, the politics in Catalunya; from the medieval past to the civil war and how all these have influenced the eating culture today. Over the next few hours we visit three more tapas food stops, indulging in dishes from different parts of Spain and savoring the drinks that are paired with them. Our final stop is a traditional wine bodega, where we indulge in the art of wine tasting. Catalunya has no less than 11 D.O.’s and you will get to try at least 4 different types of wine or cava, with some traditional Catalan fuet to round off your tour. This is an experience to get to know the feel of our barrio of El Born; an afternoon with locals going where they go – learning, laughing, eating and drinking.
- Enjoy a wine tasting in a 16th Century Bodega
- Get to know an intimate part of Barcelona away from the crowds
- All Inclusive Price - nothing more to pay for your food and drink
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Expert Guide
- Food and drink offered during the tour
- Gratuities /Tips
Meet outside on the front steps of the Correos (Post Office) building.
Know Before You Go
- This tour runs rain or shine throughout the year
- Bring a bottle of water
- Wear relaxed, comfortable clothing and shoes
- Walking distance of around 1 km over flat terrain
- Suitable for adults 18 yrs and up
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.