Private Luxury Wine Tour Cape Town
Depending on whether you prefer red or white wine, with bubbles or without, we will design a tour that meets your needs. From bold Shiraz to mellow Merlots and perfect Pinots.
We also offer tastings of the unique South African cultivar The Pinotage. The Pinotage is a red wine grape that is South Africa's signature variety. It was bred here in 1925 as a cross between Pinot noir and Cinsaut grape and the signature Pinotage vintages are prolific in the Stellenbosch area
We specially design, with you, on the day (or before), the perfect tour to suit your wishes and the tour includes typically:
- Stellenbosch, South Africa’s second oldest occupied territory.
- Visiting the Trading Post (Oom Samie se Winkel)
- Arts & Craft Market Wine or Brandy / Chocolate Tasting in the area Paarl Visit Taal (Language) Monument
- Cheese & wine tasting
- Chocolate/Wine Pairing Franschhoek Food & Win.e capital of SA
- Champagne tasting
- A visit French Huguenot Museum and Monument
- The tour begins at 09.00 with pick up from your desired location and ends with being dropped back to the same location at approximately 17.00.
- A visit to Franschhoek Food & Wine capital of SA; Champagne tasting; Visit French Hugunot Museum and Monument
- A visit to Stellenbosch South Africa’s second oldest occupied territory. Visit the Trading Post (Oom Samie se winkel); Arts & Craft Market; Wine or Brandy / Chocolate Tasting in the area
- A visit to Paarl. Cheese & wine tasting; Chocolate/Wine Pairing
- This tour can be designed to suit your wishes
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up servicePicked up from your desired location in Cape Town
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting at 3 different vineyards
- Standard model of transport
- Pick up and drop off at your desired location in Cape Town
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities/ Tips
- Early trips are normally encouraged at all time during Peak season
- Pick season is from November to March
- This tour can be designed to spend longer in certain locations and shorter in others, the choice will be yours!
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1