Cape Town City Tour
You will be picked up by our driver/guide at your hotel lobby to begin your tour. During the tour, you will have the chance to visit Afrogem, a semi-precious stone shop, where you have a guided tour and get to see the beautiful jewellery, carvings, faceted stones and minerals.
This tour will also take you to Bo-Kaap, which is a Malay Quarter and also a Signal Hill. Tour around The South African Museum, Company gardens as well as Parliment buildings - A great way to learn about Colonial history and the South Africa culture. Visit Green Market Square where you can shop for some traditional South African souvenirs to take back home.
One of the major highlights of this half-day city tour is our visit to Table Mountain. Take a ride on the cable car to the mountain where you will have a full breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Cape Town, the perfect opportunity to take amazing photos (If weather conditions permit).
- Precious stone shop, Afrogem
- The South African Museum to learn about South African culture
- Green Market square to shop for souvenirs
- Cable car to the Top of Table Mountain for panoramic views
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel lobby.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick up
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel pick up details when making your booking.