Private Luxury Cape of Good Hope Tour Cape Town
The Cape of Good Hope was made famous by Vasco de Gama who was the first to map this iconic spot on the world map, yet it was Bartholomew Dias that arrived there first.
Also known as El Cabo de Esperanza - Cape of Good Hope and Cape of Storms - because of the rough seas that have caused over 60 ships to be wrecked along this coast.
The tour departs at 09.00 with pick up from your hotel in the City of Cape and starts with a breathtaking drive along the coast via the scenic Chapman’s Peak drive.
Stop at Hout Bay, take a Boat Trip to Seal Island or a Scenic Chapman's Peak drive to the Peninsula's other side.
Stop at Headquarters of the South African Navy in Simon's Town which is also one of the oldest towns in the South Africa.
Visit the Penguin Colony where you get to observe the penguins in their own natural habitat.
Drive to the southern most western part of the African continent Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Ostrich Farm (If time permits) Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (Optional).
There are a few more stop along the tour for exceptional views and beautiful beaches.
The tour ends with drop off at your hotel in Cape Town at approximately 17.00.
This is a very enjoyable and fun tour with our entertaining and knowledgeable Tour Guides and luxury Transport.
- Muizenberg Beach
- Simons Town
- Boulders Beach
- The Cape of Good Hope
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- Hout Bay
- Camps Bay and Cliffton Beaches
- See penguins in their natural habitat on Penguin Colony
- Take a boat trip to Seal Island
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel in Cape Town
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Toll gates
- Entrance fees at Boulders Beach
- Bottled water
- Private Luxury Transport
- Private Tour Guide
- Entrance fees at Cape of Good Hope
- Drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees are compulsory
- You need either cash or card to pay for your entrance fees at Cape of Good Hope
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.