Évora Private Tour - Wine Tourism from Lisbon
This is a private one-day tour, overlooking a little of the Alentejo interior, where we can see the beautiful Alentejo plain, monuments, history, and flavors.
From Lisbon, we head straight to Monsaraz, a medieval village with its narrow alleys where various peoples passed through. It was occupied by the Moors and since 1232 has passed to the kingdom of Portugal.
We continue to the Herdade do Esporão, where you can enjoy a guided tour with proof of the good products of the estate such as wine and olive oil. Along the way, we can still appreciate the Alentejo landscape.
Afterwards we will go to Évora to visit the Herdade da Cartuxa where we will also be able to enjoy guided tour with proof of the good products of the estate such as wine and olive oil, this one was initially built by monks.
We will then visit Évora for a millennial city which, besides being a city of culture and knowledge with its university, contains millenary monuments. Return to Lisbon.
- Experience Évora and visit the Herdade da Cartuxa
- Visit Monsaraz, a medieval village
- See the beautiful Alentejo plain, monuments, history, and flavors.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Min 2 - Max 4 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off in or Hotel / Apartment costumer - in Lisbon - Other place on request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off in customer hotel / apartment in Lisbon – other places on request
- Private car or coach transport with air-conditioning
- Bottled water
- Insurance of tourist activity
- Auto insurance
- Driver and guide expenses
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Departure time is 8.30 am from your hotel or apartment in Lisbon