The Best Three Cities Tours from Lisbon : Fatima, Nazaré & Obidos
Have a private trip and customize the day to your interests, or join a small group for a fun, personal experience.
Visit a series of 3 towns, including a Catholic shrine in Fatima, then see the breathtaking views of Nazaré and walk the medieval streets of Óbidos, soak up the historic atmosphere, and take in sweeping views from the city ramparts before returning to Lisbon.
Your tour begins at 8:30 am with a pick up at your hotel which ensures you have enough time to enjoy the day without any hurry.
Meet up with a knowledgeable guide in Lisbon and travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned car to Fátima, a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site.
Known as a famous religious pilgrimage ever since three small children saw a vision of the Virgin Mary.
This private tour is provided mainly with the objective of showing Nazaré and its big wave performers, main monuments and attractions.
After a quick tour of the village, you will go to the wave-watching site where the waves can be fully enjoyed for as long as you wish.
Included is a visit to Forte Sao Miguel Arcanjo, which is the closest to the waves you can get without having to suit up and swim.
In the medieval village of Óbidos, see the remnants of medieval life and taste the famous liqueur popular with locals.
At the end of the day, the guide will drive you back to Lisbon at 7 pm.
See one of the most important Christian pilgrimages in the world on this tour of Fátima Sanctuary, Nazaré, and Óbidos Village.
Spend time wandering through the town on your own, watch the surfers from Forte São Miguel Arcanjo, learn about the elite surfers who come to Nazaré for big wave surfing and eat lunch in a local restaurant (own expense).
Then explore the beautiful village, beach and coast and Visit Óbidos and drink the famous liqueur, enjoy a customization tour with a flexible itinerary and schedule and travel by comfortable air-conditioned car.
- Breathtaking views of Nazaré
- Catholic shrine
- Big wave performers
- Medieval village of Óbido
- Watch the surfers from Forte São Miguel Arcanjo
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceAt your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Driver or tour guide
- Air-Conditioned Transport
- Gas and tolls
- Insurances and taxes
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Footwear suitable for walking
- Casual and comfortable clothing