Stunning Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Private Tour
We will start our tour at your hotel and halfway between Lisbon and Sintra, we will stop at the Queluz National Palace, the summer home of the Portuguese monarchy until 1755, known for its beautiful gardens and its diversity in architectural styles (Renaissance, Baroque, neoclassic).
Then proceed to the enchanted village of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1915, strategically located on the mountain that borders the Atlantic Ocean. It is blessed by a unique microclimate and is a fairytale land with its many one of a kind palaces, encircled by lush vegetation, and stunning panoramic views. You will be able to choose one or two Palaces to see its interior.
Sintra is so unique. And, since our company’s philosophy is that tourism, is more than visiting beautiful monuments, we think that showing you the local customs of the Portuguese natives is also important.
We will take you during our Tour to the typical pastry shop “Piriquita”, to taste the famous “Queijadas” and “Travesseiros”. Your driver/guide will give you useful information about each one, according to your tastes and curiosities.
Departing from Sintra will drive across the mountain range, towards the Atlantic ocean. We stop at “Cabo da Roca”, the westernmost point in Continental Europe, with its breathtaking landscapes and ocean views.
Driving along the coast we’ll arrive at Guincho, a spectacular white sandy beach, with its countless sand dunes and the innumerable shellfish seafront restaurants (one of the many lunch options).
Just before Cascais this is a must stop, here you will witness the beauty of this incredibly naturally caved crater by the ocean, the Mouth of Hell.
Arriving now at the cosmopolitan village of Cascais with its lovely harbor full of small fishing boats, you will have free time to enjoy this once small fisherman’s village, now lisboners (inhabitants from Lisbon) favorite resort area.
Cobblestone sidewalks, local typical shops, good “eat and drink” with the sound of the ocean in the background, you will have a great time visiting Cascais.
From there, in a matter of minutes, we enter Estoril, famous for its casino (largest gambling room in Europe) and the “nest” of spies during the 2nd world war, where Yan Fleming got his inspiration to write the first James Bond book, Casino Royale.
Ride back to Lisbon along the coast.
- Scenic road from Estoril to Lisbon
- Cascais fisherman´s village
- Cape of Roca
- Quinta da Regaleira
- Pena Palace
- Explore the fairytale land of Sintra
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceClient's hotel or other meeting point
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free Wifi
- Completely Flexible
- Very comfortable vehicle
- Certified driver/guide
- Fresh mineral water in the vehicle
- Gratuities / Tips
- Entrance Fees
- Enjoy the offer of local gastronomic curiosities
- This tour is flexible and can be tailor made to your wishes