Spectacular Sintra Half Day Private Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
Tour ID: 893
- Pick up at requested hotel/apartment/cruise at 09:00 or 14:00 - Drive to Sintra - Free time to visit the centre of the town and try the traditional pastries (Travesseiro and Queijada) in one of the local factories - Head on to Quinta da Regaleira (Optional visit) - Drive through the scenic roads of Sintra down to Azenhas do Mar, a beautiful town overlooking the Atlantic, stopping on the way at the Palace of Monserrate for a photo - Stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe - Head down to Guincho Beach, the "Surfers' Paradise" - Stop at "Boca do Inferno", a rock formation where you can take some photos - Free time to wander around the streets of Cascais - Drop off at the starting point or another place that is convenient for you
- Cabo da Roca
- Azenhas do Mar
- Monserrate Palace
- Regaleira Estate
- National Palace of Sintra
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree pick-up in Lisbon and surroundings
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Fully customizable route
- All transport costs (gas, tolls, parking, insurance)
- Private Driver/Guide
- Bottled Water
- Free Wi-fi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food or drinks
Know Before You Go
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review