Spectacular Sintra Half Day Private Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Pick up at requested hotel/apartment/cruise at 09:00 or 14:00 - Drive to Sintra - Free time to visit the centre of the town and try the traditional pastries (Travesseiro and Queijada) in one of the local factories - Head on to Quinta da Regaleira (Optional visit) - Drive through the scenic roads of Sintra down to Azenhas do Mar, a beautiful town overlooking the Atlantic, stopping on the way at the Palace of Monserrate for a photo - Stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe - Head down to Guincho Beach, the "Surfers' Paradise" - Stop at "Boca do Inferno", a rock formation where you can take some photos - Free time to wander around the streets of Cascais - Drop off at the starting point or another place that is convenient for you
- Cabo da Roca
- Azenhas do Mar
- Monserrate Palace
- Regaleira Estate
- National Palace of Sintra
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree pick-up in Lisbon and surroundings
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Fully customizable route
- All transport costs (gas, tolls, parking, insurance)
- Private Driver/Guide
- Bottled Water
- Free Wi-fi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food or drinks
Pick-up at requested location
Know Before You Go
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.